Wednesday, April 25, 2012

RS The End

I think my quality of work has improved throughout my time in this course and I think that is because some of the economic concepts and ways of thinking we have learned in this course. I am impressed with the improvements I think I have made with my writing and with my way of thinking. I think economic concepts like getting the most out of your resources and other concepts we have learned are applicable in real life and can help me going forward. I am happiest about the work I did with the blog posts and the interview project but I found most of the blog post topics very interesting and I really enjoyed the interview project too. It is much easier to do something and do it well when you are genuinely interested in the topic. I felt that way about a lot of what we did in this class.

Although I was very interested in the subject matter of this course, I felt I could have had a better approach to the tests. I like the format of the tests because you keep what is going to be on the tests a secret, and the emphasis is on us to prepare and do a good job. I think I sometimes took the take home format for granted, especially on the first one, but after that one you gave us some tips and ideas that kind of woke me up a bit. Although I didn't do too bad on them, I could have taken a better approach.

I don't think I can retain all of the ideas learned in this course but I don't think it will be too difficult to retain some of the main ideas we have learned. Money is a popular topic of discussion these days and we are thinking about and interacting with it everyday as we make decisions with it. As long as that is the case I think I will retain some of the things I have learned, because those money decisions will give me the opportunity to put those economic ideas into practice.

I think the way I can become a genius is by taking in as much information about the world as possible, but an important part of that is that you have to learn how to apply it to the world. Its good to know a lot of information about a lot of things, but if you can't do anything with it, then it doesn't have much use to you. I think you can become a genius by learning a lot and by applying what you have learned to the real world.

I really really enjoyed this class and Micro when I took it last year and I think I will be able to retain and use some of the things I have learned in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment